Tuesday 17 September 2013

SYDNEY IMATS 2013


This Saturday and Sunday, 21st and 22nd of September, the Sydney IMATS are on at Darling Harbour convention centre. I am sooo excited as I have taken the day off work to attend. I wanted to go last year but never got around to buying a ticket, but I already bought my ticket a few weeks ago so I am set!
 
I am really excited to get some new makeup in my collection. I was in the US a couple of months ago, and went and visited a few known places. Sephora was heaven. They had so many different brands that us poor Aussies don't have - hence why I'm keen for IMATS because they are showcasing brands like MUFE, OCC, Hakuhodo and Ben Nye. none of which are readily available here.

I'm hoping to get my hands on a Rae Morris book as well as some OCC lip tars. I read that in 2012 they were only 15 bucks. 15 BUCKS! I bought one whilst I was in the US for $18 in the shade NSFW (picture and swatch below).



OCC Lip Tar in NSFW (bad bathroom lighting included)



I was hoping that NYX would be having a stand, as they were supposed to be there last year but never showed up? But according to the website, they won't be there this year either. Kinda bummed because NYX has some really wonderful products. I went to the Spa and Beauty expo a couple of weeks ago and they weren't there, but they had been a couple of years ago. Guess I'll resort to buying some online!


Hopefully I can post a bit of an IMATS haul for you after I go. If you're going to IMATS, comment below and let me know what YOU plan to see/do/buy while you're there.

Thanks for reading!

xx

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful color! If you have some spare time, you can visit my blog too. It's in dutch but I need some criticism on my pictures. keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete